14 January 2013

DIY - Framed Owls



For my birthday I got a beautiful little handbag from a friend. The beautiful little handbag was wrapped in this equally beautiful wrapping paper. I knew immediately that I wanted to use it for something but could not decided what for. Yesterday I had an idea and today I realized it - Framed Owls. I really like Owls (obviously) and I like having lots of funny, framed pictures in my apartment. So I decided to use the paper for an owl-silhouette-collage. So easy, so fast, and sooo cute!

Framed Owls:


What You Need:


Colourful Paper
Scissors
Glue
A Photo Frame
Black Carton Paper



Step 1:


Cut out the colourful paper in the size of your photo frame.


 

Step 2:


Draw the silhouette of three cute owls on the black carton paper. I just did it without a sample but I am sure there is a lot material on pinterest you could use.



Step 3:


Cut out big owl eyes and a beak from the colour paper and glue it on top of the owls.

Voilà! 



No comments: