29 March 2013

Bunny Season


When I was younger I loved Easter a lot. My grandparents used to come to our house and bring a whole trunk full of the most wonderful things and in my mind the holiday will always be connected with birds singing, fresh and warm air and tons of sweets that you were allowed to eat without feeling guilty. Now it is more about having some free time with the family than it is about sweets but I'm still very fond of the holiday (and of bunnies in general :)). 
Though the season provides a never ending source of creative potential I personally feel that it is a challenge to find Easter decoration that isn't tacky. So except for felt eggs and some tulips I keep it simple. This year I decided to be a bit more creative, though, and tried to bring the bunny feeling in form of funny Easter cookies. 















No comments: