10 October 2012

Cake and Wine

While I love cake in every posssible combination, wine is not my prefered drink to enjoy with pastry.  - Only in the form of my grandmother's redwine cake :) But maybe I should give it another try oneday - Little Red Riding Hood seemed to like it a lot.
I love these earrings very much, also because Little Red Riding Hood has always been one of my favourite fairy tales. It is frightening and at the same time full of humour. While in Germany there are only three names for all the different versions of the fairy tale (Rotkäppchen (und der (böse) Wolf) in other languages there are so many that it is confusing sometimes. 


This is the beginning of a version of Charles Perrault's 
Little Red Riding Hood

Once upon a time there lived in a certain village a little country girl, the prettiest creature who was ever seen. Her mother was excessively fond of her; and her grandmother doted on her still more. This good woman had a little red riding hood made for her. It suited the girl so extremely well that everybody called her Little Red Riding Hood.



This is my cute Red Riding Hood Jewelry Collection, dedicated to the wonderful fairy tale: