28 October 2012

Chocolate & Bones


The Headline kind of gives it away - today is 

Treat Day!


Sweets and Desserts are the essentials for every party and Halloween is no exception here. In a world with cupcakes, the possibilities to create colourful, original, funny and tasty things are endless. Even so, I always tend to think that I have seen it all and there are no real surprises anymore when it comes to baking and sweets. After all, there must be a limit when it comes to the things you can do with a simple cupcake, right? Little did I know.... When I started to browse around for Halloween ideas this year, I was impressed and surprised (and sometimes shocked) about the unbelievable amount of creativity that is out there: 












Source: inspireco.blogspot.ca via Miriam on Pinterest







Source: inspire.2ia.pl via Miriam on Pinterest










A wise rule that often applies in life comes in handy here as well: The simpler the better. Isn't this the perfect saying for this incredible cake? Such a simple idea and such an impressive outcome! 
I just love it!

Source: 27.media.tumblr.com via Miriam on Pinterest


Have a sugary night!! :)

No comments: